So I decided it might be time to review some of the services I have used while traveling. Here I will try to write some unbiased reviews on the airport lounges, hotels and airlines I have used over the years.
I fly near, I fly far but how do the different airlines and their planes stack up?
- Singapore AirlinesSingapore Airlines are award winners, are they deserving?
- Virgin AustraliaVirgin Australia is the second full service carrier in Australia behind Qantas but what's it like to fly with?
- ScootScoot Review! Feature packed low cost carrier flying Australia to Singapore and beyond. Rated 7/10.
What doesn't fly is still deserving of a review.
Hotels & Accomodation
Where have I stayed that has the most comfortable bed? Step into my suite and find out.
- T’s Tennis Resort Port MacquarieA relaxing resort environment moments from Port Macquarie's CBD.
- Adina Serviced Apartments Canberra DicksonA basic hotel located just outside the Canberra CBD in the foodie haven of Dickson.
- YOTELAir Singapore Changi AirportA comfortable compact space for a quick stop over in Singapore
- Radisson Blu Denarau Island FijiRadisson Blu Fiji is located on Denarau Island just outside of Nadi and is a popular tourist location for Australians.
- Rydges ParramattaAn upmarket hotel on the fringe of Parramatta in Sydney's second CBD.
- Terume Hot Spring ResortA Japanese Onsen nestled in the heart of Rotorua.
- Rydges AdelaideRydges "South Park" Adelaide is a bit dated, semi comfortable with a horrible shower. Scores 5/10
- QT CanberraLocated on London Circuit right in the middle of the CBD, views aren't great normally but was super close to NYE fireworks.
- Rydges Port MacquarieRight next to the river and the beach, nice rooms but expensive for location, scores 6/10
- Marina Bay Sands SingaporeThe most beautiful place I have ever stayed, an absolutely amazing experience scores 11/10
- Boulcott Suites Wellington NZLocated in Wellington CBD on a hill in a great location, scores 8/10
- Parkroyal on Pickering SingaporeThe greenest hotel in Singapore and one of the nicest, scores 10/10!
- Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa SingaporePart of Resorts World Sentosa there is almost unlimited fun here. Scores 7/10
- The Residence at Singapore Recreation ClubAs the name suggests this is a small accommodation wing on the top floor of the Singapore Recreation Club scoring 5/10
- Hotel Maya Kuala LumpurIn the heart of KL's CBD and very close to the Petronas Twin Towers the Hotel Maya scores 8/10.
Airports & Lounges
Who has the best food offerings, shopping and the most charging stations?
- Changi Lounge JewelA great place to relax while visiting Jewel @ Changi Airport.
- Jewel @ ChangiThe most amazing space in Changi Airport and maybe Singapore
- Virgin Australia Lounge Adelaide AirportIt might be small but it's relatively comfortable and beats sitting in the terminal.
- Virgin Australia Sydney Lounge ReviewVirgin's Sydney Domestic T2 Lounge is a solid 9/10.