Little light Sunday planespotting with an accidental special livery catch.
Sunny winter day planespotting.
How does using your home network stack up overseas?
My comprehensive guide to planespotting in Sydney
My every day tech in May 2020
The Qantas edition of Airline Safety Videos
A day trip from Sydney to the Blue Mountains by train
Budget day trip from Sydney to Newcastle on the train for only $2.80
The latest in the series of airline safety videos.
Bags or no bags, what to do in an emergency evacuation.
Lately I've been doing lots of "blog spotting".
The most amazing space in Changi Airport and maybe Singapore
- Little light Sunday planespotting with an accidental special livery catch. Read More »
- Sunny winter day planespotting. Read More »
- My comprehensive guide to planespotting in Sydney Read More »
- Take off from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) April 2019 Read More »
- Landing at Singapore Changi Airport RWY20C April 2019 Read More »
- Mid afternoon planespotting, there's lots of A330s at Sydney Airport! Read More »
- Why is aviation such a hot topic? Read More »
- Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350. Read More »
Read more aviation posts here.
- A travelers rest stop between Melbourne and Sydney Read More »
- A day trip from Sydney to the Blue Mountains by train Read More »
- Budget day trip from Sydney to Newcastle on the train for only $2.80 Read More »
- A quick weekend getaway to Canberra and I saw a few places I hadn't been before. Read More »
- Just a short hop out of Sydney the beautiful Wiseman's Ferry is a hidden gem. Read More »
- Vivid light show 2019 lighting up Sydney Harbour and beyond. Read More »
- Some photos from around Sydney after dark Read More »
- The views from North Head are amazing, why it's worth a visit. Read More »
Read more travel posts here.
- This article shouldn't exist. Read More »
- How does using your home network stack up overseas? Read More »
- My every day tech in May 2020 Read More »
- A quick update on the current state of affairs. Read More »
- The world has fallen into chaos and our aviation and tourist industry has been hit hard. Read More »
- The Qantas edition of Airline Safety Videos Read More »
- The mobile tech improvements I'd like to see in 2020. Read More »
- What ever happened to Sizzler? Read More »
What is Fly With Me All About?
I am Ken and this is my blog. I am a 40 something year old from Sydney Australia. I love traveling and am a huge avgeek (aviation enthusiast) so my blog covers both of these passions.
While i’d like to say I am worldly I have only started my travel adventures in the last few years and so far have only just touched on some of Australia’s neighbouring countries. Hopefully these pages will someday show off my adventures from all corners of the globe. I also like to write about random travel stuff which you’ll find here.
As for aviation, I like to spend time somewhere around Sydney Airport when I can taking in the sights and sounds of our bustling international airport. When I can’t make it to the airport I am often found looking up as I hear the sound of engines above.
If you enjoy reading any of my posts, please share them with your friends and be sure to leave a comment down the bottom of the post. Feedback is always welcome as it helps my creative streak moving forward with future posts.