A quick weekend getaway to Canberra and I saw a few places I hadn't been before.
Just a short hop out of Sydney the beautiful Wiseman's Ferry is a hidden gem.
Some photos from around Sydney after dark
Sydneys newest trains opening day 26 May 2019, how did it work out?
Bags or no bags, what to do in an emergency evacuation.
The most amazing space in Changi Airport and maybe Singapore
Here's some of the highlights from my week in Manila.
Mid afternoon planespotting, there's lots of A330s at Sydney Airport!
Why is aviation such a hot topic?
A picturesque walk from the Sydney Opera House to Darling Harbour
Part 3 of the airline safety videos series
Traveling with tech has become essential. This is what I take and how I use it.
- Take off from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) April 2019 Read More »
- Landing at Singapore Changi Airport RWY20C April 2019 Read More »
- Mid afternoon planespotting, there's lots of A330s at Sydney Airport! Read More »
- Why is aviation such a hot topic? Read More »
- Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350. Read More »
- First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos. Read More »
- February 9th 2019 marks 50 years since the first flight of the Boeing 747 Read More »
- Nice day out for some planespotting, nice and warm but the sun wasn't great for recording. Read More »
Read more aviation posts here.
- A quick weekend getaway to Canberra and I saw a few places I hadn't been before. Read More »
- Just a short hop out of Sydney the beautiful Wiseman's Ferry is a hidden gem. Read More »
- Vivid light show 2019 lighting up Sydney Harbour and beyond. Read More »
- Some photos from around Sydney after dark Read More »
- The views from North Head are amazing, why it's worth a visit. Read More »
- Here's some of the highlights from my week in Manila. Read More »
- Cold wintery day at Cronulla Beach Read More »
- Trains in chaos so today I explored some of the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney Read More »
Read more travel posts here.
- A basic hotel located just outside the Canberra CBD in the foodie haven of Dickson. Read More »
- It's not often you get to see vintage transport roaming the streets and rails of Sydney. Read More »
- Sydneys newest trains opening day 26 May 2019, how did it work out? Read More »
- Singapore Airlines are award winners, are they deserving? Read More »
- Bags or no bags, what to do in an emergency evacuation. Read More »
- Lately I've been doing lots of "blog spotting". Read More »
- A great place to relax while visiting Jewel @ Changi Airport. Read More »
- The most amazing space in Changi Airport and maybe Singapore Read More »
What is Fly With Me All About?
I am Ken and this is my blog. I am a 30 something year old from Sydney Australia. I love traveling and am a huge avgeek (aviation enthusiast) so my blog covers both of these passions.
While i’d like to say I am worldly I have only started my travel adventures in the last few years and so far have only just touched on some of Australia’s neighbouring countries. Hopefully these pages will someday show off my adventures from all corners of the globe. I also like to write about random travel stuff which you’ll find here.
As for aviation, I like to spend time somewhere around Sydney Airport when I can taking in the sights and sounds of our bustling international airport. When I can’t make it to the airport I am often found looking up as I hear the sound of engines above.
If you enjoy reading any of my posts, please share them with your friends and be sure to leave a comment down the bottom of the post. Feedback is always welcome as it helps my creative streak moving forward with future posts.