My comprehensive guide to planespotting in Sydney
A great place to relax while visiting Jewel @ Changi Airport.
The most amazing space in Changi Airport and maybe Singapore
A comfortable compact space for a quick stop over in Singapore
Here's some of the highlights from my week in Manila.
Mid afternoon planespotting, there's lots of A330s at Sydney Airport!
Why is aviation such a hot topic?
Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350.
First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos.
A picturesque walk from the Sydney Opera House to Darling Harbour
Nice day out for some planespotting, nice and warm but the sun wasn't great for recording.
Some recent Youtube uploads from Sydney Airport
Sydney Airport has just finished upgrading Sheps Mound to be an awesome plane spotting destination.
- Sydney Plane Spotting 3 March 2019Mid afternoon planespotting, there's lots of A330s at Sydney Airport!...
- Aviation in the NewsWhy is aviation such a hot topic?...
- Sydney Plane Spotting 16 February 2019Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350....
- Sydney Plane Spotting 10 February 2019First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos....
- Boeing 747 Turns 50February 9th 2019 marks 50 years since the first flight of the Boeing 747...
- Manila PhilippinesHere's some of the highlights from my week in Manila. […]
- CronullaCold wintery day at Cronulla Beach […]
- Kings Cross and Bondi BeachTrains in chaos so today I explored some of the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney […]
- Sydney CBDA picturesque walk from the Sydney Opera House to Darling Harbour […]
- BarangarooThe newest part of our cosmopolitan city […]
What is Fly With Me All About?
I am Ken and this is my blog. I am a 30 something year old from Sydney Australia. I love traveling and am a huge avgeek (aviation enthusiast) so my blog covers both of these passions.
While i’d like to say I am worldly I have only started my travel adventures in the last few years and so far have only just touched on some of Australia’s neighbouring countries. Hopefully these pages will someday show off my adventures from all corners of the globe. I also like to write about random travel stuff which you’ll find here.
As for aviation, I like to spend time somewhere around Sydney Airport when I can taking in the sights and sounds of our bustling international airport. When I can’t make it to the airport I am often found looking up as I hear the sound of engines above.
If you enjoy reading any of my posts, please share them with your friends and be sure to leave a comment down the bottom of the post. Feedback is always welcome as it helps my creative streak moving forward with future posts.