Welcome to Fly With Me, a personal blog featuring my passions of aviation and travel with a few other things mixed in between.
If you enjoy reading any of my posts, please share them with your friends and be sure to leave a comment down the bottom of the post. Feedback is always welcome as it helps my creating streak moving forward with future posts.
The ultimate plane spotting guide for Sydney. Where to go, what to see, it's all here.
My first ever trip on a Boeing 747 thanks to Qantas for flying AKL to SYD.
- Sydney Airport Plane Spotting 17 March 2018A warm sunny day for spotting and saw my first Airbus A350.
- Port Macquarie AirportSydney, Virgin Australia, a couple of ATR72-600s and a visit to Port Macquarie
- Plane Spotting 18 February 2018A bite size, beach front plane spotting extravaganza.
- Tribute to the VA Embraer 190Just a small tribute to the last Virgin Australia Embraer 190 flight.
- Misc Planespotting VideosSome recent Youtube uploads from Sydney Airport
- Happy 97th Birthday QantasHere's just a few photos to commemorate your fleet.
- Sydney Airport Planespotting 11 November 2017First planespotting day at the new Sheps Mound, hard to film around people but still a great spot.
- Sheps Mound Walkaround VideoA quick walk around tour of Sheps Mound at Sydney Airport
- Qantas Boeing 747-438 VH-OEGQantas 747-438 VH-OEG takeoff from Sydney Airport RWY16R on 11 November 2017 as flight QF25 to Tokyo Haneda
- AvGeek CommunityAn all new aviation community where everyone can share photos, video, stories and more.
- Kangaroo Valley and Fitzroy FallsWaterfalls and hidden valleys, what's not to love.
- Brooklyn NSWBrooklyn NSW, just north of Sydney and nestled on the Hawkesbury River
- Hornsby to Gosford Train RideShort train ride from Hornsby in Sydney's north to Gosford on the Central Coast
- The Manly FerryAnother Sydney day adventure, this time from Sydney City to Manly on the Manly Ferry.
- Nan Tien TempleA visit to Nan Tien Temple, the largest Buddhist Temple in the Southern Hemisphere
- Canberra NYE 20163 days away in our nation's Capital ended off with some great NYE fireworks.
- Wellington NZ November 2016A quick weekend getaway to our neighbours across the ditch.
- SGMY16: Day 6 Final Day of SingaporeDay 6, final day in Singapore. Spent most of the day relaxing before heading off to Changi Airport for the flight home.
- SGMY16: Day 5 Back to SingaporeDay 5 started off with a long taxi ride to KLIA, a flight back to Singapore and then an afternoon of exploring new things.
- SGMY16: Day 4 Exploring Kuala Lumpur and The Petronas TowersDay 4 was a day for exploring The Petronas Towers area of KL. I have always wanted to visit here and today I did!
- Virgin AustraliaVirgin Australia is the second full service carrier in Australia behind Qantas but what's it like to fly with?
- Radisson Blu Denarau Island FijiRadisson Blu Fiji is located on Denarau Island just outside of Nadi and is a popular tourist location for Australians.
- Rydges ParramattaAn upmarket hotel on the fringe of Parramatta in Sydney's second CBD.
- Terume Hot Spring ResortA Japanese Onsen nestled in the heart of Rotorua.
- ScootScoot Review! Feature packed low cost carrier flying Australia to Singapore and beyond. Rated 7/10.
- Transtar Travel SingaporeTranstar Travel operates different classes of coaches from Singapore to Malaysia and beyond. Rated 5/10.
- Rydges AdelaideRydges "South Park" Adelaide is a bit dated, semi comfortable with a horrible shower. Scores 5/10
- Virgin Australia Lounge Adelaide AirportIt might be small but it's relatively comfortable and beats sitting in the terminal.
- QT CanberraLocated on London Circuit right in the middle of the CBD, views aren't great normally but was super close to NYE fireworks.
- Rydges Port MacquarieRight next to the river and the beach, nice rooms but expensive for location, scores 6/10
- A350 Airlines VideosSafety videos unique to the new Airbus A350
- Airline Safety Videos #3Part 3 of the airline safety videos series
- Happy New Year 2018Time to welcome in 2018.
- CommentsFeedback is everything!
- Airline Safety Videos #2Retro and Retro-ish Safety Videos
- Airline Safety Videos #1Some quirky safety videos from the last few years.
- Travel TechTraveling with tech has become essential. This is what I take and how I use it.
- Cure Cancer Sydney Airport Runway RunCure Cancer Australia and Sydney Airport are thrilled to invite you to take part in the third annual Runway Run
- Western Sydney Airport RefusalSydney Airport Corporation has turned down rights to build the new airport.