Welcome to Fly With Me, my blog about all the things that I love. You'll see from this site that I have a keen passion in aviation, watching planes is what gets me by all the times I have nowhere to go.
I also love to travel, alas I do not get to do this as much as I would like.
Whether you share my love of planes or traveling the world I am sure you'll find something here to scratch that itch.
If you do like something you see please leave a comment, your feedback is what drives me to keep writing and sharing these great things.
- FacebookFly With Me is now on Facebook.
- Blog RedesignThis site has gone through a transformation. See what's new and help me to make it even better.
- YoutubeJust a short blurb to try and get some attention to my Youtube Channel.
- That Airporty FeelingThat feeling you get when you visit the airport, even if you're not going anywhere.
- Welcome to 2016Welcome to 2016, what are my travel aspirations this year?
- Windy WellingtonSome windy runway action from Wellington
- Sydney Plane Spotting 21 August 2016Loads of big and small operators from Jetstream 32 to B747
- Sydney Plane Spotting 10 August 2016Best spotting day so far. Had a lot of luck with mostly large aircraft.
- Sydney Plane Spotting 16 July 2016Best spotting day so far. Had a lot of luck with mostly large aircraft.
- Sydney Plane Spotting 10 July 2016Sunday Plane Spotting. Lots of great photos and videos.
- Wellington NZ November 2016A quick weekend getaway to our neighbours across the ditch.
- SGMY16: Day 6 Final Day of SingaporeDay 6, final day in Singapore. Spent most of the day relaxing before heading off to Changi Airport for the flight home.
- SGMY16: Day 5 Back to SingaporeDay 5 started off with a long taxi ride to KLIA, a flight back to Singapore and then an afternoon of exploring new things.
- SGMY16: Day 4 Exploring Kuala Lumpur and The Petronas TowersDay 4 was a day for exploring The Petronas Towers area of KL. I have always wanted to visit here and today I did!
- SGMY16: Day 3 Singapore to Kuala LumpurDay 3 started of in a coach from Singapore's Golden Mile Complex and finished up in Malaysia's Capitol, Kuala Lumpur.