My comprehensive guide to planespotting in Sydney
Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350.
First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos.
February 9th 2019 marks 50 years since the first flight of the Boeing 747
A picturesque walk from the Sydney Opera House to Darling Harbour
Nice day out for some planespotting, nice and warm but the sun wasn't great for recording.
Lucky enough to fly in, fly out to Brisbane for work.
The 777 Compilation from Sydney Airport
A 787 Dreamliner compilation from videos taken at Sydney Airport
Best practices for traveling with medications.
Lots of Australian planes today and a few internationals thrown in for good measure
Some long weekend spotting from Shep's Mound with plenty of takeoff and landings on RWY16R
A warm sunny day for spotting and saw my first Airbus A350.
- Sydney Plane Spotting 16 February 2019Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350....
- Sydney Plane Spotting 10 February 2019First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos....
- Boeing 747 Turns 50February 9th 2019 marks 50 years since the first flight of the Boeing 747...
- 2018 Sydney Airport Air Side TourBook your tickets fast for this amazing charity event....
- Sydney Plane Spotting 21 July 2018Nice day out for some planespotting, nice and warm but the sun wasn't great for recording....
- CronullaCold wintery day at Cronulla Beach […]
- Kings Cross and Bondi BeachTrains in chaos so today I explored some of the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney […]
- Sydney CBDA picturesque walk from the Sydney Opera House to Darling Harbour […]
- BarangarooThe newest part of our cosmopolitan city […]
- Darling HarbourA walk in the sun on a nice winters day around Sydney's Darling Harbour […]
- 2018 Sydney Airport Air Side TourBook your tickets fast for this amazing charity event. […]
- Traveling with MedicationsBest practices for traveling with medications. […]
- Wing Friday Tweets#wingfriday posts from Twitter […]
- A350 Airlines VideosSafety videos unique to the new Airbus A350 […]
- Airline Safety Videos #3Part 3 of the airline safety videos series […]
What is Fly With Me All About?
I am Ken and this is my blog. I am a 30 something year old from Sydney Australia. I love traveling and am a huge avgeek (aviation enthusiast) so my blog covers both of these passions.
While i’d like to say I am worldly I have only started my travel adventures in the last few years and so far have only just touched on some of Australia’s neighbouring countries. Hopefully these pages will someday show off my adventures from all corners of the globe. I also like to write about random travel stuff which you’ll find here.
As for aviation, I like to spend time somewhere around Sydney Airport when I can taking in the sights and sounds of our bustling international airport. When I can’t make it to the airport I am often found looking up as I hear the sound of engines above.
If you enjoy reading any of my posts, please share them with your friends and be sure to leave a comment down the bottom of the post. Feedback is always welcome as it helps my creative streak moving forward with future posts.