The mobile tech improvements I'd like to see in 2020.
A day trip from Sydney to the Blue Mountains by train
What ever happened to Sizzler?
Budget day trip from Sydney to Newcastle on the train for only $2.80
Right next to the river and the beach, nice rooms but expensive for Port Macquarie.
The latest in the series of airline safety videos.
Bags or no bags, what to do in an emergency evacuation.
Here's some of the highlights from my week in Manila.
Why is aviation such a hot topic?
First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos.
Part 3 of the airline safety videos series
Some quirky safety videos from the last few years.
- Take off from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) April 2019 Read More »
- Landing at Singapore Changi Airport RWY20C April 2019 Read More »
- Mid afternoon planespotting, there's lots of A330s at Sydney Airport! Read More »
- Why is aviation such a hot topic? Read More »
- Second spotting day in a month, wow. Managed to catch another A350. Read More »
- First planespotting for 2019. First time only took photos. Read More »
- February 9th 2019 marks 50 years since the first flight of the Boeing 747 Read More »
- Nice day out for some planespotting, nice and warm but the sun wasn't great for recording. Read More »
Read more aviation posts here.
- A day trip from Sydney to the Blue Mountains by train Read More »
- Budget day trip from Sydney to Newcastle on the train for only $2.80 Read More »
- A quick weekend getaway to Canberra and I saw a few places I hadn't been before. Read More »
- Just a short hop out of Sydney the beautiful Wiseman's Ferry is a hidden gem. Read More »
- Vivid light show 2019 lighting up Sydney Harbour and beyond. Read More »
- Some photos from around Sydney after dark Read More »
- The views from North Head are amazing, why it's worth a visit. Read More »
- Here's some of the highlights from my week in Manila. Read More »
Read more travel posts here.
- The mobile tech improvements I'd like to see in 2020. Read More »
- What ever happened to Sizzler? Read More »
- Right next to the river and the beach, nice rooms but expensive for Port Macquarie. Read More »
- Secure yourself online with 83% off Surfshark VPN Read More »
- Some useful info to get online while visiting Australia Read More »
- The latest in the series of airline safety videos. Read More »
- A relaxing resort environment moments from Port Macquarie's CBD. Read More »
- A basic hotel located just outside the Canberra CBD in the foodie haven of Dickson. Read More »
What is Fly With Me All About?
I am Ken and this is my blog. I am a 40 something year old from Sydney Australia. I love traveling and am a huge avgeek (aviation enthusiast) so my blog covers both of these passions.
While i’d like to say I am worldly I have only started my travel adventures in the last few years and so far have only just touched on some of Australia’s neighbouring countries. Hopefully these pages will someday show off my adventures from all corners of the globe. I also like to write about random travel stuff which you’ll find here.
As for aviation, I like to spend time somewhere around Sydney Airport when I can taking in the sights and sounds of our bustling international airport. When I can’t make it to the airport I am often found looking up as I hear the sound of engines above.
If you enjoy reading any of my posts, please share them with your friends and be sure to leave a comment down the bottom of the post. Feedback is always welcome as it helps my creative streak moving forward with future posts.